| Curriculum Vitae:
- BS, Biomedical Engineering / Electrical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 2002
- DDS, University of Maryland, Baltimore, 2008
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society, Member
- Alpha Eta Mu Beta Biomedical Engineering Honor Society, Member
- Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Honor Society, Member
- Gorgas Odonotological Honor Society, Member
Dr. DeVries is committed to providing quality dental care for patients of all ages. With experience in esthetic and cosmetic dentistry, she loves helping patients achieve the smiles they've always wanted. Her practice focus includes composite restorations, crown and bridge, implants, veneers and full and partial dentures.
Dr. DeVries strives to help patients in restoring their mouths to optimal health and function. She is dedicated to making her patients as comfortable as possible and being available to them for any questions or concerns. Dr. DeVries is pleased to care for the patients in the Columbia office of Fusion Dental.
Dr. DeVries was born and raised in the Baltimore-Washington area. She enjoys baking, sewing, and playing with her four cats. She and her husband Brandon were excited to welcome their daughter Zoe into their family in October of 2010.