| Curriculum Vitae:
- BA Biology, Johns Hopkins University - 1996
- DMD, Harvard University School of Dental Medicine - 2000
- Massachusetts Dental License - 2000
- Clinical Instructor in Pre-doctoral Endodontics - 2000-2003
- MMSc, Certificate in Endodontics, Harvard University School of Dental Medicine - 2003
- Maryland State Recognized Endodontist - 2006
Dr. Lily Hwang has been providing endodontic treatment since 2000. Her patients describe her as a caring and gentle endodontist who always keeps her patient's comfort her first priority. Dr. Hwang received her Bachelor's Degree from Johns Hopkins University. She then attended Harvard University School of Dental Medicine, where she received her DMD degree, a Master's degree in Medical Science and the advanced post-graduate Endodontics specialty certificate. Dr. Hwang specializes in treating diseased pulp and managing tooth pain.
Dr. Hwang is active in volunteering at her childrens' school. Her family has been living in Ellicott City, MD since 2007. Her hobbies are playing piano and flute, and cooking.