Phu T .Le, D.D.S.
Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- B.S., Biology, Union College, Schenectady, New York - 1992
- D.D.S., Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, New York - 1997
- General Practice Residency, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Pennsylvania - 1998
- Chief Resident, GPR, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Pennsylvania - 1999
- Orthodontic Residency, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Pennsylvania - 2002
- Board Eligible, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Dental Association
|As an orthodontist, Dr. Le diagnoses and treats the alignment of the dento-facial structures to improve the function and esthetics of the teeth, jaws, and soft tissue. Through growth modification treatment, he is able to address jaw malalignment in children as early as age 7. Patients with strong genetic predispositions for certain jaw discrepancies may not be fully corrected with braces alone, but may ultimately require jaw surgery in combination with orthodontic treatment as adults. |
Dr. Le takes pride in being able to orthodontically establish harmony between the teeth, jaws, and soft tissue in children and adults, whether it involves growth modification or orthognathic surgery. Dr. Le also has experience with the surgical placement of individual TADs (Temporary Anchorage Device implants) to aid in the efficient movement of teeth while patients are in braces.
Dr. Le’s goal is to provide patients with the opportunity, through orthodontics, to improve the quality of life as it pertains to the dental health, esthetics, and function.
Dr. Le, his wife and three children have been residents of Alexandria, Virginia since 2002. His hobbies include photography, drawing, walking, casual bicycling, and relaxing at the beach with his family.