Harold J. Pincus, D.D.S.
Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- B.S. Zoology, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland - 1966
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland School of Dentistry , Baltimore, Maryland - 1970
- Captain, USAF Dental Corps, Lockboure AFB, Columbus, Ohio - 1970-1972
- Fellow, Johns Hopkins Hospital - 1973-1975
- Certificate, Pediatric Dentistry, University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Baltimore, Maryland - 1973-1975
- Diplomate and Fellow, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry - 1983
- Completed Voluntary Renewal of Certification Process, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry -2010
- Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners, Presenter- Abuse and Neglect -(P.A.N.D.A) 2010
- Volunteer Member, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Consultant, Oral Boards - 2010
- Attending, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Children’s National Medical Center
- Lecturer, Procedural Sedation, Children’s National Medical Center - 2007-present
|A Board Certified member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Pincus has provided pediatric dental services to children in Maryland for over 35 years. After receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland‘s School of Dentistry, he served as a Captain in the United States Air Force Dental Corps. After his military service, Dr. Pincus augmented his education and expertise, becoming a Fellow at the Johns Hopkins Hospital and then earning his certificate in Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Maryland. |
Dr. Pincus has also lectured to general practice and pediatric dental residents on topics that include Developmental Disabilities and Procedural Sedation. His lectures have been heard at Prince George’s Hospital Medical Center in Cheverly, Maryland, and at the Howard University Dental School. Dr. Pincus is currently a lecturer at Children’s National Medical Center.
Dr. Pincus and his wife, Janet, reside in Potomac, Maryland. They have two grown daughters, residing in Portland, Maine and New York City. They are the proud grandparents of two beautiful granddaughters. His hobbies include many aspects of physical fitness. A veteran of seven marathons, Dr. Pincus now loves the elliptical trainer, snow shoeing and mountain hiking.